Images may include options
Automated Border Embroidery System for the Mattress Industry
Embroidery systems for the mattress industry add a unique look to the mattress borders. Company logos and designs can be applied in quantity using multi-head units on the mattress borders before they are assembled with all the beds components.
• Customized borders enhance brand recognition
• Borders may be personalized for each customer
• Raises price point, increasing profits as no outsourcing required
• Small quantities produced on demand
• Customer loyalty enhanced
• Multi-head design, high production, low cost
• Eliminates foreign mass-produced bedding competition
• Scan any logo and digitize in-house
• AAC offers complete training and logo digitizing service
|Max sewing speed (rpm)||1000|
|Numbers of needles||9|
|Embroidery field (mm)||450 x 360|
|Factory preset speed||800|
|Weight of material||L-M|
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||3-phase : 200/220/240/380/400/415/V 50Hz 60Hz
1- phase : 200/220/230/240V 50Hz 60Hz
|Motor type||AC Servo motor x 1 / Motor servo AC x 1
Pulse motor x 2 / Motor de Paso x 1
• Latest noise reductions developments help create a quiet and pleasant working environment for operators.
• Standard memory is 2,000,000 stitches and able to store a Max. of 200 designs.
• Scale your designs down to 50% or up to 200% in increments of 1%, and rotate in 1-degree increments.
• Continue to operate the machine after power failure during embroidery without missed production due to design displacement.
• Modify, insert or delete your embroidery design data stitch by stitch.
• Automatic color changes.
• Automatic Lubrication System