Images may include options
Programmable Cutter Cap Operation
Electronically controlled, air operated device, designed to cut apart and/or trim continuous sewn material such as binding, belt loops, waistbands, etc., up to 1 1/2″ wide. This unit consists of a fast action toggle link knife, a 10-function control box, two retro-reflective eyes, two three-digit counters and a pneumatic power pack.
- Eliminate the costly cut-apart operation
- Available for any make or model flatbed or cylinder arm machine
- Ten function control box for multiple operations
- Installs in-plant in approximately two hours
- Switch to a different machine as needed
- Does not require special electronic motor
- Binding saving feature, stops the sewing machine automatically after the trailing edge cut
Binding may be cut flush with the garment on both ends or a specified length of binding can be left to fold back and tack, or form tie strings, unit may be used as a loop cutter, label insert control and end trim, or any of six other operations.
The operator positions the rotary selector switch to choose any one of the following 10 functions:
- Cut leading edge and trailing edge with auto-stop binding saver.
- Cut leading edge and trailing edge without auto-stop binding saver.
- Cut leading edge only.
- Cut trailing edge only.
- Cut trailing edge only with auto-shop binding saver.
- Butt garments and cut apart (using trailing edge counter).
- Cut long tie strings (apron, shoulder ties, etc.).
- Continuous cut belt loops, belts, ties (using trailing edge counter).
- Same as #8 above except also uses leading edge counter to stop machine after cutting preset number of pieces.
- Uses leading edge counter to stop for label insertions, cuts trailing edge with auto-start binding saver.
Depressing the manual cut button resets the knife after selection. All cuts whether flush or preset length are accurate within + or – one stitch. The binding saver will automatically stop the sewing machine to reduce material waste.
All industrial flat bed or cylinder bed lock & chainstitch machines. Unit may be transferred from one machine to another after initial installation procedure.