Images may include options
Automatic Placket Fusing, Cutting and Stacking
An adjustable, easy to load, placket attachment utilizing a fusing machine that has both top and bottom heating elements for faster belt speed, an automatic cutter, stacker, and counter.
- Plackets may be individually cut or roll fed
- Simple, easy to adjust placket attachment
- Upper and lower heating elements for faster belt speed
- Automatic cool-down cycle
- Cutter automatically cuts plackets to correct length, counts, stacks, and discards waste
- Modular design
- Modules may be purchased separately
- Use pre-slotted or plain interlining
- Plain lining slit automatically
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220v 1ph|
|Air pressure (psi)||90|
|Air consumption (cfm)||10|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||800|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch)||72 x 62 x 60|
Approximately 1,410 individually fed plackets per hour.
Approximately 2,220 continuously fed plackets per hour.
(One operator can run two machines)
Depending on material and size of parts
All modules may be purchased separately.
When using a roll feed placket, the operator loads a roll of fusing and a roll of placket material, presses the start button, and the machine continues to run until the material runs out or the desired number of plackets is reached.When using individually cut plackets, the operator loads a roll of fusing and hand loads the plackets.The fused plackets are automatically cut to the correct length, counted, stacked and the waste is discarded. The plackets are indexed to a holding tray when the desired quantity is reached for each stack. The automatic cutter/stacker requires no additional attention.