Images may include options
Tee Shirt Shoulder-to-Shoulder Tape Cutter
- Recessed blade to enhance safety
- Increased production by eliminating separate cut-apart operation
- Eliminates ergonomic problems associated with a manual cutting operation
- Easy load increasing production
- Easy in-plant installation to existing machines
- Operator can easily change the cutter because we use common utility knife blades
Designed specifically for shoulder-to-shoulder taping of tee shirts on off-the-arm machines. Easy to adjust tape cutter, thumb switch, folder, tape guide, and tape reel. An optional foot switch or knee switch is also available.
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220v 3ph|
|Air pressure (psi)||90|
|Air consumption (cfm)||2|
The operator raises the presser foot into the locked position and pulls a bundle of shirts onto the arm of the machine, then lowers the foot to the sewing position and begins sewing. Each shirt is sewn and cut apart, eliminating a separate cutting operation.
Most off-the-arm machines.