Images may include options
Automatic Two Needle Hemmer for Sleeves and Shirt Bottoms
Sleeves & Bottoms
- Patented Serial Bus Control System
- DC electronic motor & controls
- Reliable edge trimmer
- Fold-in-half & stack or stack only
- Stacker & return conveyor for bottom hemming available
- Optional imitation cuff attachment (patented)
An electronically controlled workstation consisting of a conveyorized downturn hemming apparatus with two-or-three needle bottom and/or top coverstitch sewing head, electronic motor, automatic edge trim and cut apart, and self-contained waste disposal.
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220v 1ph|
|Air pressure (psi)||90|
|Air consumption (cfm)||21|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||1700|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch)||132 x 72 x 65|
• Sleeves: Approximately 1,950 pieces per hour, depending on material and size of parts.
• Bottoms: Approximately 1,245 pieces per hour depending on material and size of parts.
- 2211-EG3 – Edge guiding system
- 2211PKIT01 – Pocketloading station
- 211-KIT01 – Thread handling
- 311-006B – Fold in half stacker
- 311-5A – Top cover 3 needles
The operator places parts to an edge guide and initiates sewing. The unit will continue sewing as long as parts are placed on the conveyor within a specific distance. The sew cycle will stop if the operator fails to position the next part.
Most industrial coverstitch machines