Images may include options
Automatic Two-Needle Hemmer for Sleeves
With Optional Pocket Loader
- Patented Serial Bus Control System
- Decorative trim may be added to any hem style
- Electronic sleeve edge guiding system (option)
- Independent sleeve edge trimmer
- Top coverstitch (option)
- Electronic controls with DC drive motor
An electronically controlled workstation consisting of a conveyorized downturn hemming system with two needle bottom coverstitch sewing head, electronic motor, automatic edge trimmer, cut apart with stacker and self-contained waste disposal. Three needle top coverstitch is optional.
|Voltage (w/ph/hz)||220b 1ph|
|Air pressure (psi)||90|
|Air consumption (cfm)||19|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||1300|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h,inch)||106 x 60 x 65|
Approximately 1,950 pieces per hour, depending on material and size of parts.
- 2211-EG2 – Edge guiding system
- 2211PKIT01 – Pocketloading station
- 211-KIT01 – Thread handling
- 311-006B – Fold in half stacker
- 40-3TC – Top coverstitch
The operator places parts to an edge guide and initiates sewing. The unit will continue sewing as long as parts are placed on the conveyor. The sew cycle will automatically stop if the operator fails to continue the loading process. Thread savings is achieved as a result of the machine not sewing when the distance between the parts becomes excessive.
Most industrial coverstitch machines.