Images may include options
Automatic Cuff, Collar, and Waistband Workstation
Automatically meters, cuts, sews and stacks programmed lengths of cuff, collar and waistband material, requiring only part-time attendance.
- Accepts 2 1/4″ to 8″ wide acrylic, woven or rib knit material
- Accepts 15″ to 50″ long (7 1/2″ to 25″ folded) bands
- Controls trim-off of 1/4″ to 1/8″
- Stacker automatically indexes by number of pieces programmed
- System automatically stops after number of programmed bundles are completed or material supply is depleted
- Changeover time approx. 30 seconds, by the operator
- Will accommodate roll or festooned materials
- Only one operator is required for each 5 to 7 machines
- Cutting accuracy within 1/8″ of programmed length
- Cut length is programmable in 1/10″ increments
- Includes thread break detectors
- Electronic DC motor and controls
- Seam ply alignment within 1/8″ obtainable
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220v 1ph|
|Air pressure (psi)||90|
|Air consumption (cfm)||10|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||1100|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch)||96 x 55 x 60|
Approximately 487 pieces per hour.
Estimate based on cycle time, material changeover, and machine program time.
Depending on material and size of parts
The operator loads rolled or festooned rib knit, programs the desired length, and starts the machine. The material is metered, cut, sewn, and stacked automatically. Each band size can be individually programmed for the number of pieces in the stack, then automatically indexed.
Most industrial overlock machines.