Images may include options
Infrared Curing Oven
- Move foam plates in-line via conveyor from gluing, curing, assembly, compression and to packaging.
- Results in reduction of labor and storage cost.
- Perfect for Just-In-Time production
- The IR heat lamp arrays are positioned for optimization over the foam plates producing a high quality finished product with maximum efficiency.
- Sensor detects the temperature of the glue coating and adjust the power of the lamps to maintain proper temperature for the entire surface of the plates.
|Voltage, (v/ph/hz)||400-480V 3PH 50-60HZ|
|Weight (lbs) No options||2000|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch)||94 x 126 x 72|
- 1967-AX-R+ Roller Laminating System
- 1967-AX-RS Roller Laminating System
- 1967-PR Pneumatic Press
- 1967-PRL Pneumatic Press (2, 3 & 5 Ton)
- 1967-PRM Pneumatic Press
- 1967-RF Rollers Table
- 1967-NT Conveyor belt
- 1967-NTS Conveyor belt with adjustable width
- 1967-STG Structure for 2 containers of glue
- 1967-AB Alignment bar
- 1967-EP Electrical panel expandable with more than 3 modules
- 1967-GFS Auto glue feed system
- 1967-WS-IR Hydrating Mist Maker
- 1967-AX-IR: Infrared Curing Oven
- Transformer, depending on voltage requirements