Images may include options
Automatic Circular Collar Loading Rollers
- Reduces collar loading time 80-90%
- Collar may be tubular or with seams
- Collar seam (if any) is automatically positioned
- Pneumatic rollers eliminate puckers on shirt
- Aligns the collar plies evenly
- These features improve the quality of the shirt and greatly reduce the time required to set the collar
A pneumatic/electronic set of rollers that automatically loads the collar, aligns the edge, and positions the collar seam (if any).
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220v 1ph|
|Air pressure (psi)||90|
|Air consumption (cfm)||2|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||40|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch)||20 x 16 x 10|
Label pick-up pneumatic model
The operator places the collar on the tip of the rollers, heels the treadle and the rollers rotate and expand. The collar moves into position under the foot. If the collar has a seam, it is automatically positioned to align with the shoulder seam in the shirt. The operator picks up the shirt while the collar is automatically loaded and positioned.
Available for all model overlock machines with cylinder arm.