Images may include options
Material Inspection Machine for the Mattress Industry
Cost effective analysis of materials before mattress borders and quilting panels have been produced. Eliminate imperfections and reduce waste of material.
- Automatic edge guide system for accurate rewinding in order to reduce selvage during cutting.
- Reversing feature to allow rewinding with print side in or out, and fabric inspection in both directions.
- Independent overhead lamp and rear light box with three illumination levels.
- Casters for mobility.
- Automatic stop feature at end of roll.
- Additional start/stop button in center of overhead lamp assembly.
|Max. fabric width (in)||98|
|Max. roll diameter (in)||24|
|Max. fabric weight (lbs)||330|
|Machine dimensions (w/l/h/, in)||69 x 114 x 75|
|Max. speed (fpm)||197|
|Machine weight (lbs)||1356|
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220v 3ph 60Hz|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, in)||86 x 120 x 78|
Independently controlled unwind and rewind cradles, with electronic synchronization for tension free rewinding without stretching for woven and knit fabrics, including Lycra® and other elastic materials.
• Roll widths up to 130 inches (3.3 m)
• Roll weights up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
• Roll diameters up to 18 inches (45 cm)