Images may include options
Automatic One-Piece Border Workstation with Faux Tape-Edge Seams
- One-piece border up to 30″
- The faux seam gives a self-tape look
- Faux seam may be taped or a cord inserted if desired
- Flange can be inserted on any seam
- No Kevlar thread needed in seams
- Seams meet known flammability requirements
- No flip is required at tape edge
- One person operates up to 4 workstations
- Tape edge operator has to tape only one seam instead of four without flipping mattress
- Singer 300U194A sewing head
|Max sewing speed (rpm)||3000|
|Factory preset speed (rpm)||2500|
|Max stitch length (spi)||5-6|
|Weight of material||LIGHT / MEDIUM|
|Max presser footlift (inch)||5/16|
|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220V 1PH 60HZ|
|Motor type||EFKA DC|
|Air pressure (psi)||80|
|Air consumption (cfm)||6|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||2200|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch)||64 x 132 x 62|
Feet per minute: 50
• 1349600 – Cording insert operation
- Operator loads border roll and passes border through guides and onto rewinding mechanism.
- Folding guides are activated and workstation produces an edge seam automatically.
- After first seam is completed, border roll is returned to original location to start a second seam if required.
- A third or fourth seam is produced in the same manner.
- Seams are pucker-free and flanging may be added to tape seams if required.
- Operator may select any spacing between seams.
- Borders up to 30″ may be sewn with one or more faux or taped seams.