Flatbed Sewing Machines
Model 5000 - 5010 - 5020 - 5030
Flatbed Sewing Machines
- All control elements including bobbin winder, electronichand wheel and reverse button are placed at the head module in the user`s direct field of view
- Integrated, electric bobbin winder (continuous winding process even when machine stops)
- Integrated and dimmable sewing light
- Extremely solid construction of housing
- Tilt-assistant for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Optimized hook lubrication with fresh oil
- Integrated motor
- Noise-reduced machine features
- No use of compressed air
- Stored production settings allow for fast and precise set-up of the machine
- User identification by USB-dongle
- Permanent measurement of material thickness thereby dynamic adjustment of needle thread tension, top feed stroke, sewing speed and sewing feet pressure
- Automatic top feed stroke adjustment at cross seams
- Stitch-in-stitch bar tacking
|Max. Sewing Speed||4000spm|
|Max. Stitch Length||12|
|Needle System||134-135, 90-180|
|Needle Bar Stroke||40mm|
|Sewing Field Dimensions||350x130|
|Stitch Type||301 Lockstitch|
Notice: Contents subject to change...[more]Change Notice:
All content contained herein is subject to change without notice. Atlanta Attachment Company reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, corrections or deletions. Atlanta Attachment Company may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any product in this catalog, including the availability of any products, at any time. Every effort is made to keep products up-to-date but due to the nature of printed media, changes may only be available online or by contacting your sales representative.
All materials contained herein are additionally protected by United States copyright law and may not be used, disclosed, reproduced, distributed, published or sold without the express written consent of Atlanta Attachment, which consent may be withheld in Atlanta Attachment's sole discretion. You may not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other notice from copies of these materials.
Atlanta Attachment Company, AAC, Atlanta Parts Depot, "Sudden Service", Sewing Automation, individually and when used in combination are registered trademarks of Atlanta Attachment Company.
© 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company. All rights reserved.
- 362 Industrial Park Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 USA
- 770 963-7369 - FAX 770 963-7641
- © 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company | Last updated Aug 2016