- NEW, 1/8” gauge ensures quality
- Loads from either side
- Programmable center knife
- Sews Allen Solly & Polo style placket
- Patented Serial Bus Control System
- Self-diagnostic software
- Unlimited program storage
- Knife operates independent of sewing head
- Laser alignment lights
- Automatic repair mode for thread breaks
- Sews, slits, and backtacks
- Auto-Stacker with easy unload feature
- Bobbin monitor
- Small to XXXL
- Simple to operate and maintain
Automatic placket setting workstation featuring the patented Serial Bus Control System.
The operator places the shirt front and placket precisely with laser lights. Garment transfers to sewing position and sewing cycle begins automatically. After sewing, thread is cut and garment is automatically stacked. Should the thread break, the machine stops, backtacks to facilitate the repair, and eliminates the need to repair off line.
Brother, Juki, Mitsubishi, Singer
Approximently 360 shirts per hour depending on material and
size of parts.