- Recessed blade to enhance safety
- Increased production by eliminating separate cut-apart operation
- Eliminates ergonomic problems associated with a manual cutting operation
- Easy load increasing production
- Easy in-plant installation to existing machines
- Operator can easily change the cutter because we use common utility knife blades
Designed specifically for shoulder-to-shoulder taping of tee shirts on off-the-arm machines. Easy to adjust tape cutter, thumb switch, folder, tape guide, and tape reel.An optional foot switch or knee switch is also available.
The operator raises the presser foot into the locked position and pulls a bundle of shirts onto the arm of the machine, then lowers the foot to the sewing position and begins sewing. Each shirt is sewn and cut apart, eliminating a separate cutting operation.
Most off-the-arm machines.